We’re excited to announce the next installment of our bi-monthly design contest, The Pinback Project. Inspired by Cupid’s arrow, going steady and that butterfly in your stomach feeling, February’s Pinback Project theme is “Love.” We’re also pleased to announce that this month’s winner will be selected by our guest judge, illustrator Anna Bond of Rifle Paper Co. Read on for details about how to enter your love-ly button design!
WHAT TO DO:
• Design an original button around the theme of love. Any of our sizes and shapes are acceptable. (Button templates are available here.)
• To enter, email your design to email@example.com by midnight CST on February 8, 2013
• All entries will be uploaded for the world to see to in an album on the Busy Beaver Facebook page– feel free to tag yourself!
• Multiple entries per person are accepted. The contest is open to U.S. residents only.
HOW TO WIN:
• The winner will be chosen by Anna Bond of Rifle Paper Co., and announced (when else?) February 14th.
• One very lucky winner will receive a prize pack including $200 cash, a $50 Busy Beaver gift certificate and a 4 pack of love-themed Rifle Paper Co. Cards.
Okay, you Casanovas– get designing!